I still have no internet, I haven’t abandoned you all. I’ve become addicted to ASOIAF and House and coffee and tomorrow I’m going to buy men’s pyjama bottoms because they look comfy and have iron man on and why can’t women’s pyjama bottoms have superheroes on? I’ll let you know when I’m back because ugh. I want to see people again.]
TAG YOUR PORN!
just a little bit dead
apsychoanalystsnightmare said: ᴏᴜᴛᴏғᴅᴇsɪɢɴs — i’ll do it
Yesss, so fire and watching the boats yes? Come to meee
In psychoanalytic theory, the ego is one of the three major divisions in the model of the psychic apparatus, the others being the id and the superego. The ego represents the sum of certain mental mechanisms, such as perception and memory, and specific defense mechanisms. It serves to mediate between the demands of primitive instinctual drives (the id), of internalized parental and social prohibitions (the superego), and of reality. The compromises between these forces achieved by the ego tend to resolve intrapsychic conflict and serve an adaptive and executive function. Psychiatric usage of the term should not be confused with common usage, which connotes self-love or selfishness.
- The manner of death can be natural, accidental, homicide, or suicide.
- To combat the intense odor of a decomposing body, take a big gulp of air and proceed with the investigation.
- In many U.S. locales, coroners need not be forensic pathologists, or even physicians.
- Exact time of death cannot be determined solely from a corpse’s condition.
- The cause of death should never be listed as asystole, cardiac arrest, or respiratory arrest.
- Local death investigators may share, or have no, jurisdiction on Indian reservations, military bases, or in state prisons.
- Granular powder stippling with a distribution diameter of approximately 6 inches suggests the weapon was fired from 1 to 2 feet away from the victim.
- Immediately after death, blood will settle (pool) at the lowest part of the body.
- Homicides, suspicious deaths, and deaths of hit-and-run victims, prison inmates, and public transportation drivers require autopsies.
- In contact wounds, both the bullet and propellant gases enter the body, producing a star-shaped wound as the skin is split.
- Between 5,000 and 6,000 infants die each year of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS). A determination of SIDS should be made only after an extensive and thorough investigation according to the guidelines of the Centers for Disease Control.